Smart Solutions – Superior Productivity
High Definition Print Technology delivers rich expressive black density with advanced greyscale and fine line enhancement. The cloud connected KIP 79 Series is the most productive b&w print system in its class, delivering cost effective operation, increased hourly productivity, daily reliability and long term performance that makes this system the perfect solution for centralized and decentralized production environments. KIP 79 Series Systems are the leading advanced solutions for technical printing professionals.
Production environments require consistent print quality, easy operation and complete control of the system including media management, queue control, and accounting for all print, scan and copy activity. The KIP 79 Series system ensures that the system status and print management control is at your fingertips.
- Color Multi-Touch Controls
- 14 ‘D’ / ‘A1’ Size Prints per Minute
- 600 x 2400 dpi – High Resolution
- 2 or 4 Integrated Media Rolls
- Integrated Touchscreen with Advanced User Management
- PC & Web Based Submission Tools
- Adjustable 12” touchscreen for the ideal viewing and management of system features
High Definition Print (HDP) Technology
KIP 79 Series is a HDP green technology that is 100% toner efficient, reducing the cost of printing and returning outstanding value and industry leading low cost of ownership. KIP Systems do not employ carriers, developers or waste receptacles that require disposal and replacement.
600 x 2400 dpi – High Resolution
KIP 79 Series feature crisp, 600 x 2400 dpi printing for sharper details and extremely smooth grayscales. This higher resolution allows the system to enhance curves, diagonal lines and arcs by smoothing out line edges with excellent precision.
Consistent Print Quality
KIP 79 Series deliver solid blacks, smooth grayscale and uniform print quality from the first to the last page of a print job. Advanced technologies including automatic environmental adjustments and contact based developer units keep your print quality on track through seasonal climate changes.
- KIP 79 Series integrated folding and finishing systems automate wide-format document finishing by providing folding, stacking and collation in a compact design.
- KIP 79 Series online stackers & folders intelligently communicate with KIP printers and are fully integrated with KIP software applications & print drivers to provide seamless workflow integration.
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
One response to “KIP 79 Series”
Leave a Reply
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.
Thank you so much, this is just perfect.