Put output at up to 70 ppm in more places with the Lexmark MX720 Series, the multifunction products with features and performance to satisfy even large workgroups. Robust paper handling technology is designed to make printing more reliable, while long-life imaging components increase uptime and thoughtful engineering enhances serviceability. Available hard disk models enhance scanning performance and more.
Interact with ease
With new front-side power button and USB port, 7-inch class color e-Task touch screen to monitor and configure system settings and single-door access to parts and supplies, it’s easier than ever to get things done. Convenient front access to the paper path means you’ll virtually never have to access the back of the device. And ADA-compliant trays have push-button sliders and open with one hand, requiring low force and no twisting.
Innovation that saves
Lexmark’s most energy-efficient large-workgroup monochrome products ever are rated EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR® (2.0) certified. In addition to inactivity-based sleep mode, you can invoke sleep by simply pressing the new front-side power button. Lexmark-exclusive Quiet Mode reduces noise pollution by reducing sound by up to 5dBA, while Eco Mode lets you reduce energy consumption and enforce two-sided printing to save paper.
Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security³. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
With access to input capacity of up to 3300 sheets, replacement toner cartridges that go as high as 55,000 pages², 200-sheet automatic document feeder, long-life imaging unit and fuser that may never need replacement, you’ll spend more time printing and less time doing maintenance.
Blazing output, amazing input
A first page as fast as four seconds sets the stage for printing at up to 70 ppm¹, backed by the powerful combination of 1.2-GHz quad-core processor, available hard disk and up to 6 GB of memory. Single-pass two-sided scanning at up to 150 spm completes the speed equation, bolstered by bigger-than-ever 200-page document feeder capacity.
- The MX720 Series provide strong features along with low printing costs to help larger offices improve efficiency.
- Solid construction meets high-volume output and fast single-pass scanning.
- The MX720 Series Secure your data while saving energy and time.
- The series support color scanning with CIS technology. Files can be scanned to email, FTP, USB or the Lexmark Document Solutions Suite. File formats supported are JPEG, PDF, secure PDF, TIFF and XPS.
- Users can also take advantage of other features to help keep printing costs down, such as sleep mode and duplexing. Note that the devices ship with a 11,000-page starter toner cartridge.
- The MX720 Series include strong security features that’s present on Lexmark’s other printers and MFPs. Some of those features include user authentication, network security, document security, and secure remote management.
- Rugged design and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.