With output up to 70 ppm, long-life imaging components, Ultra High Yield toner capacity, a range of finishing and output options, and up to 2750 sheets of standard input, the Lexmark MX820 Series is Lexmark’s large-workgroup monochrome leader in multifunction products. A 10-inch class touch screen with e-Task interface keeps you informed and in control, whether you connect via Ethernet, USB or mobile. The maximum monthly duty cycle ranges from 300,000 pages to 350,000 pages.
Engineered to last
Rugged design and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
With access to standard input capacity of up to 2750 sheets, replacement toner cartridges that go as high as 55,000 pages², long-life imaging unit and a fuser that may never need replacement, you’ll spend more time printing and less time doing maintenance. Output options include a choice of finishers, mailbox and output expanders.
Blazing output, amazing capture
A first page as fast as four seconds sets the stage for printing at up to 70 ppm¹, backed by the powerful combination of 1.2-GHz quad-core processor and up to 6 GB of memory. Single-pass two-sided scanning at up to 150 spm completes the speed equation, bolstered by bigger-than-ever 200-page document feeder capacity and ultrasonic multifeed detection to help make sure every page gets scanned.
Power to excel
A standard hard disk enhances overall performance and adds capabilities like OCR, full-speed scanning with mixed originals, image compression, auto detect, blank page removal and a classify-and-route option. And optional finishers that can staple, punch and stack keep big jobs in-house and give even smaller projects a polished and professional look.
Interact with ease
With new front-side power button and USB port, 10-inch color e-Task touch screen to monitor and configure system settings and single-door access to parts and supplies, it’s easier than ever to get things done. Convenient front access to the paper path means you’ll virtually never have to access the rear of the device. And ADA-compliant trays have push-button sliders and open with one hand, requiring low force and no twisting.
Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security³. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
- The MX820 Series provide strong features along with low printing costs to help larger offices improve efficiency.
- Get Lexmark’s best multifunction innovation, plus award-winning security.
- Get the multifunction support you need for your workflow marathon.
- Users have a choice of a 7,500-page aftermarket toner, the 15,000-page high-capacity toner, the 35,000-page extra-high-capacity toner, or the 55,000-page ultra-high-capacity toner. Calculation of cost per page based on the ultra-high-capacity toner, which is less than a penny. That’s an excellent cost per page.
- Users can also take advantage of other features to help keep printing costs down, such as sleep mode and duplexing.
- The MX820 Series include strong security features that’s present on Lexmark’s other printers and MFPs. Some of those features include user authentication, network security, document security, and secure remote management.
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.