The Mitel 632 DECT Phone is dust and jet water protected and may be used outside or in rough industrial environments. The device satisfies the industrial standard IP 65. It is very easy to clean and complies with high hygiene requirements, making it ideally suited for the healthcare sector, too. With its integrated sensor alarm the phone is ideal for security professions or the prison and detention centres. An additional emergency call key makes the Mitel 632 DECT Phone the ideal companion not just for security-related professions, but also for hospitals and care facilities.
- Color thin-film transistor (TFT) display (2“, 176 x 220 dots, 65,536 colors)
- Special Alarm Key on Top
- Directory with capacity for 200 contacts with 8 possible entries
- VIP phonebook with 6 entries
- Ambient noise filter for loud environments
- 44 polyphone ring tones (Midi type), 29 normal ring tones and 7 alarm tones with automatic volume control
- Up to 5 user profiles can be configured
- Headset connector (2.5 mm jack) and Bluetooth (hands-free profile) headset support
- 1 programmable hot key, 2 programmable navigation keys,
- 2 programmable soft keys , and 3 programmable side keys
- Intelligent battery management
- Tri-color multi-purpose LED indicator
- Support of message & alerting applications
- Optional microSD card to save local device data
Ideal For Rugged Worked Environments
Free fall 2 meters on concrete without damage
Built-in man-down, no movement and escape alarms
Update With Ease
Automatic firmware update over air
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.