- The 8004 Business Set is designed to fit any place you need a high-quality, basic telephone. It’s well suited for hotels, hospitals, and universities, as well as many business or commercial settings.
- As a member of the 8000-series of analog business telephones, the 8004 is familiar and easy to use. While its cost remains attractively low, the 8004 meets the highest Aastra Telecoms standards — making it perfect for those who demand quality in their workplace.
- The 8004 goes beyond the basics to offer added convenience features. The Flash key makes it easy to transfer calls and use custom calling features such as Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, and Three-Way Calling. The Redial key saves time when you need to dial a number repeatedly. And, you’ll find the Mute key is a great idea whenever you need a moment’s privacy from others on the line.
- The 8004 also offers message waiting and visual ringing indicators, making it the ideal in-room telephone for universities, hotels, and hospitals. The 8004 also works well by itself — in a lobby, reception area, or busy shipping department.
- This flexibility is a valuable asset for the 8004. The telephone adapts to any home or office setting. It works with a PBX or with Centrex services, as well as with standard telephone service. Plus, the ringer and receiver volumes are both adjustable — so you can be sure the advantages of the 8004 come through loud and clear in any environment.
- The 8004 Analog Phone is familiar and easy to use.
- Mute key
- Flash key — for transferring calls or using custom calling features without worry of disconnect
- Redial key — for easy repeat dialing
- Mitel 8004 Analog Phone is compatible with Centrex, PBX, or standard telephone services
- Voltage Message Waiting indicator — shows when a Voice Mail message is waiting
- High/medium/low ringer positions
- Compatible with Centrex, PBX, or standard telephone service
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Whether You’re Looking To Buy, Lease, Or Need Repairs To Your Existing Equipment Or IT Services. We’ll Even Be There To Help With The Installation Process So Everything Is Easy And Worry-Free!