The 7 inch color WVGA (wide VGA) touchscreen provides access to all functions directly from the scanner. It is very easy to access and is operator-friendly because it is located right at the center of the scanner, exactly where the operator stands or sits.
The WideTEK® 36CL-600 is by far the fastest color CIS scanner on the market, running at 10 inches per second at 200 dpi in full color. At the full width of 36″ and 600dpi resolution, the scanner still runs at 1.7 inches per second. The scanning speeds are tripled in black and white and greyscale modes but can be individually configured if required for example, to scan fragile, valuable documents.
All of these speeds are guaranteed, due to the Scan2Net® technology integrated in the scanners own built in 64 bit Linux PC. It is a true standalone system capable of scanning directly to FTP servers, hot folders, USB drives, to cloud applications in the internet or copying to printers directly, without the need for an extra PC.The WideTEK® 36CL-600 processes documents up to 38 inches wide with a maximum scanning width of 36 inches. The scanner is a standalone system, which is capable of scanning to FTP servers, hot folders, USB mass storage devices, cloud applications on the Internet or copy directly to a printer without an additional external PC.The WideTEK® 36CL produces extraordinarily sharp images, with color accuracy even superior to competing CCD scanners.
Document rotation is done on the fly, a scan of an E-sized / A0 document in portrait mode at 300 dpi in 24bit color takes less than 7 seconds to scan and another 2 seconds to crop & deskew, preview and store.
- PC and touchscreen inside, no hidden cost
- True standalone solution
- Fast Gigabit network connection
- Scans 36 inch widths, nearly unlimited length
- Fastest color scanning at 10 inches per second (15 m/min) @ 200 dpi
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Automatic crop & deskew
- On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
- Face up scanning (no more “blind” scanning)
- Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
- Standalone device with its own Linux PC
- Scan2USB — Walk up Scanning to any USB device via USB 2.0
- Scan2Pad® — Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
- Integrated walk up scanning software
- Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Firmware updates via web interface
- Dust-free camera technology
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.