The Lexmark MS720 Series reliably prints in a wide range of sizes on diverse materials, from small, narrow-format papers to vinyl outdoor media. Its ease of use, connectivity options, and full-spectrum security all complement its comprehensive connectivity options and 65 ppm to 70 ppm output.
- Paper handling starts with a 550-sheet tray and a 100-sheet multipurpose feeder. Lexmark offers optional paper trays for up to a maximum capacity of 3,300 sheets. They include a 250-sheet locakable tray, a 550-sheet lockable tray, a 250-sheet tray and a 2,100-sheet tray. The trays can accept paper from envelope-size up to legal-sized (8.5″ x 14″).
- Output is a 550-sheet bin. There’s a 200-sheet document feeder that supports single-pass duplexing of up to 150 ipm. There’s no finishing options.
- The maximum monthly duty cycle ranges from 300,000 pages to 350,000 pages.
- The series support color scanning with CIS technology. Files can be scanned to email, FTP, USB or the Lexmark Document Solutions Suite. File formats supported are JPEG, PDF, secure PDF, TIFF and XPS.
- The faxing function uses the 33.6kbps modem.
- As with its older printers and MFPs, the printer uses Lexmark’s Unison Toner. The Unison Toner’s print system has a separate toner, imaging unit and fuser, using a multi-piece architecture design that leads to reduced toner waste and long-life system reliability.
- It also prints at up to 1,200 dpi for crisper print quality. And it alerts users when supplies are needed (e.g., low toner warning and number of pages left to print).
- Users have a choice of a 7,500-page aftermarket toner, the 15,000-page high-capacity toner, the 35,000-page extra-high-capacity toner, or the 55,000-page ultra-high-capacity toner. We’ve calculated the cost per page based on the ultra-high-capacity toner, which is less than a penny. That’s an excellent cost per page.
- Lexmark offers additional memory options that maxes out at 6 MB.
- The MX720 Series provide strong features along with low printing costs to help larger offices improve efficiency.
- The MX720 Series include upgrades, such a faster speed, mobile functionality, enhanced environmental features, and extensive security.
- The MS725dvn offers reliability, long-lasting performance and the endurance for big workloads.
- Powerful and ease of use complements award-winning security and powerful processing.
- Convenient front access to the paper path means you’ll virtually never have to access the rear of the device, allowing placement in or on cabinets. And ADA-compliant trays have push-button sliders and open with one hand, requiring low force and no twisting.
- Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging security.
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.