Commercial Printer Lease Cost Update : Discover the Most Affordable Rates for a Multifunction Printer Lease
Commercial Printer Lease Cost Update 
Do you need a cost-effective office copier/printer? Please complete the brief questionnaire below and our office copier associates will provide you with complimentary price estimates.
A commercial printer is a fundamental requirement for any business. However, another important factor is cost efficiency. Machines that offer multiple functions not only save money but also occupy less space, thereby improving overall productivity. All-in-one printers come with scanning, copying, and faxing features and may even provide extra functions. That’s the equivalent of at least four devices in one single unit.
Leasing is another effective way to save money. High-end models with a multitude of advantages often have a hefty cost. Leasing makes it simpler for smaller companies to purchase these multifunction printers.
Advantages of Leasing an All-In-One Printer
Leasing all-in-one printers are relatively affordable, particularly if your rental agreement encompasses upkeep and ink. For example, you can acquire an $800 printer for $30 per month, including substitute ink. Even without the ink, you’d have to possess the printer for 27 months to make up for the cost. With replacement print cartridges costing anywhere from $15 to $140 depending on the unit, that outlay could be considerable.
Things to Think About Before Renting a Printer
The business proprietor should inspect the printer’s characteristics thoroughly prior to renting the device. This will assist you in making the most informed decision. Here are a few items that you ought to examine before inking the agreement:
- Leasing only a printer that serves as a fax, scanner, and copier if your requirements are substantial. This will bring down expenses and conserve space. If your needs are not as rigorous, you may want to think about leasing just a printer.
- Check if the agreement allows for enhancements during the rental period before renting an all-in-one printer. This guarantees that you stay current with pertinent printing technologies and have the capacity to grow your hardware in tandem with your business.
- If you are aiming to minimize your impact on the environment, search for a machine that is ecologically sound.
- The price of operating the equipment should also be taken into account when deciding on a lease, as some of these machines consume a lot of energy. Nevertheless, it is worth bearing in mind that whether you lease or buy the printer, it will still be powered by your electricity supply and so the cost will remain the same. The best option is to look for an energy-saving printer to reduce power costs.
If your business does not regularly need a device that can do multiple tasks such as printing, copying, scanning, and faxing, then you may not need an all-in-one printer. Consider your needs carefully.
How Much Does it Cost to Lease an All-in-One Printer?
The cost of leasing an all-in-one printer is dependent on its characteristics, size, abilities, supplier, and the amount of printing done each month. Generally, rental contracts are divided into high, medium, or low-volume categories depending on your printing needs. It is important to have a precise calculation of what you need before signing the agreement. If you underestimate it, you will be charged extra for surpassing the limit and at a very high rate. On the other hand, if you overestimate it then you will be paying for services that are not necessary. Here’s an update of commercial printer lease cost:
- You can anticipate spending between $120 and $160 each month for a black-and-white printer, including ink and upkeep.
- For a color printer with ink and servicing, the cost is between $140 and $180 per month.
- If you need to print 600 copies per month, the fee is between $100 and $120 monthly.
- If your printing needs require 2,500 copies per month, then you should expect to pay between $120 and $140 each month.
- If your printing needs require 30,000 copies per month costs between $150 and $180 per month.
- If your printing needs require 40,000 copies per month costs between $500 and $600 per month.
- If your printing needs require 50,000 copies per month costs between $3,000 and $5,000 per month.